Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 20
This collection contains minutes, agendas, union agreements, financial records, administration materials, RAMP reports, audio recordings and other information related to the Board of Trustees for Harper College. These records start with the founding of Harper College in 1965 and document the Board’s activities until present day.
The records include constitution and bylaws, reports, committee records, minutes, correspondence, statements of faculty credentials and related materials.
This collection contains photographs, drawings, brochures, pamphlets, sketchbooks, newspaper clippings, posters, slides, negatives, videos and other materials related to the Fashion Department at Harper College. The majority of the materials are related to the annual student fashion shows.
The anthology, started in 1989, honors student academic writing and is published by the English department. The annual publication features essays, non-fiction stories, reports, research papers, arguments, interviews, and related materials.
The Challenger is a student publication of Harper College, published by honors students participating in an independent study (IDS 290). The publication is published on an irregular basis, and many of the issues are have a broad theme such as technology or health.
The collection contains catalogs for Harper College. The catalogs detail the academic programs and requirements at Harper College. They also contain information about the history of the college, core values, philosophy, academic calendar, and campus facilities. After the merger with the student handbook during the 2003-2004 academic year, the catalogs also include policies and procedures governing student life as well as resources available to students.
This collection contains correspondence, by-laws, minutes, reports, newsletters, magazines, invitations, brochures, flyers, booklets, directories, scholarship materials, and a survey. These materials illustrate the activities of the Harper College Educational Foundation and its board of directors. Topics addressed include finances, donors, development matters, foundation goals, scholarships, fundraising events, and other operations.
The collection consists of materials from Harper College’s voter referendum campaigns for the years 1970, 1975, 1978, 1985, 1999, and 2000. Additional accruals may occur on an irregular basis.
Records in this collection were used by officials at Harper College to meet local and state requirements for accreditation. Includes reports, drafts, surveys, and other supporting documentation.
The collection consists of Harper newsletters issued under the titles Junior College District 301 Newsletter, William Rainey Harper College Newsletter, Harper Newsletter, and Harper Happenings. The newsletters document the formation and growth of the College during the first few years after its founding.
- Newsletters 4
- College student newspapers and periodicals 2
- College students' writings, American -- Illinois -- Palatine 2
- College teachers 1
- College teachers' unions 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Community college trustees -- Illinois -- Palatine 1
- Cultural artifacts 1
- Degrees, Academic 1
- Diplomas 1
- Directories 1
- Education, Higher -- United States -- Finance 1
- Education, Higher -- United States -- History 1
- Fashion design 1
- Fashion drawing 1
- Fashion shows 1
- Journalism, College 1
- Lectures 1
- Open reel audiotapes 1
- Referendum 1
- Sketchbooks & albums 1
- Small colleges -- United States -- Finance 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Teachers 1
- Teaching 1
- Universities and colleges -- Accreditation -- United States 1
- William Rainey Harper College -- Curricula -- Catalogs 1
- William Rainey Harper College -- Funds and scholarships. 1
- William Rainey Harper College -- Students -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1 ∧ less
- William Rainey Harper College 6
- Lahti, Robert E. 2
- Anderson, Jack, 1922-2005 1
- Bailey, F. Lee (Francis Lee), 1933- 1
- Brothers, Joyce 1
- Buck, Pearl S. (Pearl Sydenstricker), 1892-1973 1
- Chautauqua Institution 1
- Ellis, Albert, 1913-2007 1
- Fuller, R. Buckminster (Richard Buckminster), 1895-1983 1
- George, Dan, 1899-1981 1
- Harper, William Rainey, 1856-1906 1
- Jackson, Jesse, 1941- 1
- Muskingum College 1
- Nader, Ralph 1
- Plimpton, George 1
- Price, George W. , 1929 1
- Reasoner, Harry, 1923-1991 1
- Spock, Benjamin, 1903-1998 1
- Taylor, Maxwell D. (Maxwell Davenport), 1901-1987 1
- William Rainey Harper College. Communications Office 1
- William Rainey Harper College. Department of Publications and Communications 1
- William Rainey Harper College. English Department 1
- William Rainey Harper College. Faculty 1
- William Rainey Harper College. Fashion Design and Fashion Merchandising Program 1
- William Rainey Harper College. Honors Society 1
- William Rainey Harper College. Learning Assistance Center 1
- Woodward, Bob, 1943- 1 ∧ less